Sinful Sunday

Remembrance – #SinfulSunday #KoTW #WickedWednesday

posted by LSB January 25, 2020 22 Comments

“…when pain is over, the remembrance of it often becomes a pleasure.”
― Jane Austen

I read that quote back and I am sorry I didn’t use it for my Marks post – it would have so worked for it too! However, I am still happy I found it to go with this post because the remembrance of pain makes me happy. Like I mentioned in the Marks post – I love to see and remember how I got marks and mmmmm, the marks clothes peg can leave are rather delicious!

I love the pinch from timber ones, however, I prefer plastic pegs from an aesthetic point of view because it looks like thousands of tiny teeth of chomped away at my skin. Clothes pegs used to be a big hit in my house until we bought our first set of clamps and then they got tossed aside. I went rooting through my peg basket and picked out these lime ones because I knew the colour would work well popped against black and white. What I didn’t realise was I was going to spend the next hour clamping my tits for pleasure.

I discovered that my masochistic streak enjoys grabbing little bits of skin so the pegs would in fact actually ping off themselves but do it slowly. So slowly that I could feel it move along my skin and feel pain quite deep. The pain that makes my cunt ache. The pain I long for. I also discovered I enjoyed shaking my tits around and the pegs went flying off in all directions and left my skin with a sudden snap…. *all the floaty happy thoughts*.

Did I mention I really enjoy titty pain?!!!

So that brings me back to remembrance…. look how pretty my tiny teeth marked tit is! Those pegs really do work and funny enough, they weren’t returned to my peg basket either! *grins*

Sinful Sunday

WickedWednesday

You may also like

22 Comments

elliott henry January 25, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Yikes, Switch!!! But I have an erection looking at you and thinking about it, I need some clothes pins like this.

May More January 25, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Fabulous LSB – the first thing i said was ouch! then i saw the pretty patterns – great image xx

Focused and Filthy January 25, 2020 at 9:57 pm

Ohhh those look deliciously painful. Fab images.
Missy x

Molly January 25, 2020 at 11:13 pm

Your description of the pain as they move and come off….. unnff

Mollyx

Posy Churchgate January 25, 2020 at 11:17 pm

What an intrepid seeker of fun you are!
I love how you did the colour hi-light thing (not discovered how to do that yet)
I am also glad to discover this was not leaves growing out of your nipples, as it seemed from the thumbnail – that would be Erk!!

missy January 25, 2020 at 11:49 pm

This is fantastic. When I saw the small icon my mind saw the green and told me it was some sort of plant/flower. What a thrill when I clicked to read the post and realised it was clothes pegs. Ouch and yum.

Jupiter Grant January 26, 2020 at 12:19 am

Gorgeous images. I love the vividness of those lime green clothes pegs, and those teeth marks from the aftermath are lovely!

Lizzie January 26, 2020 at 6:38 am

Completely agree with that quote, fabulous!!

DeviantSuccubus January 26, 2020 at 8:45 am

I love clothespins on my tits too, and not much marks me, but they do! I really love the picture of them all attached to you, and the marks they left are beautiful!

Julie January 26, 2020 at 12:42 pm

I used to love pegs on my nipples and tits, as well as other places. I love the description of the pain and pleasure and also the photos. I especially love the one where you can see the marks where the pegs have been. xx

Floss January 26, 2020 at 2:18 pm

This post made me giggle because we did almost the very same things in creating our peg pictures! I now have parallel visions of us both rummaging through our peg bags and sitting playing with pegs on our boobs =D

HappyComeLucky January 26, 2020 at 4:56 pm

I love wooden pegs but I think I might need some of those ones. Beautiful images.

Modesty Ablaze January 26, 2020 at 5:07 pm

I love clothes pegs … and this brilliant photo is absolutely wonderful !!!
Just tingling !!!

My Naughty Ideas January 26, 2020 at 7:16 pm

That looks like a wonderful amount of pain, and enjoyment

PurpleSole January 26, 2020 at 7:25 pm

I like looking at the marks afterwards and that’s not just me making an excuse to look longingly at your breasts, nope not at all. Well maybe a little.

Marie Louise January 26, 2020 at 7:34 pm

This almost reminds me of a palm tree, which is kind of incredible because it means that you have enough on you to give the effect of as if these vividly green clothespins are a leaf of some sorts. I know I’m probably the only one whose first response was this, lol, sorry. I absolutely LOVE the marks they left behind on your boob.

Zebra Rose January 26, 2020 at 8:25 pm

I love pegs too! So much delicious ouch, heehee. Great edit, I love how selective colourisation brings out contrasts and focus points

Old Mike January 26, 2020 at 8:29 pm

Oh My – loved the picture and the post – I want to try this – next time I see my kinky friend and tell her I would like to be pegged I will have to be very specific though!

Sweeten Dirty January 27, 2020 at 5:43 am

Beautiful image! I love the teeth marks the clothespins makes.

Littlegem January 27, 2020 at 3:10 pm

I honestly thought you were holding some kind of plant before taking a closer look, delightful images. I love the marks left in particular.

Marie Rebelle January 27, 2020 at 5:01 pm

mmm titty pain is so good! And I am with you here, the colored pegs are just so beautiful, and I love the sting!

Rebel xox

kisungura January 30, 2020 at 4:56 pm

Absolutely stunning burst of acidic colour to echo the bite of the pegs, and the marks left behind are equally lush!