Memes

Impossibly Pale #LingerieIsForEveryone

posted by LSB January 14, 2020 11 Comments

“and her skin shone luminous and impossibly pale

as if it drank light from the moon.”

– Madeline Miller

It is safe to safe I enjoying flaunting myself. Though most definitely has not always been the case. I always thought folks wouldn’t be interested in my pale skin. In fact, I actually originally starting images more when I had just come back from hols with a beautiful glow.

Somehow when I tumbled down into the world of not so vanilla Twitter and then into the blogosphere of SinfulSunday, Masturbation Monday, Wicked Wednesday and lastly, Lingerie is for Everyone, I learned there are many more folks just like me who exactly like to flaunt themselves. Some do it through images and others through words – either work imo.

This week celebrates a year of Lingerie is for Everyone – a meme created by Violet Fawkes, which destroys the ‘norm’ that lingerie should only be worn by vulva owning folks. Basically, the only qualifying criteria for the meme is being human. Lingerie doesn’t need to be lacy to qualify…

I have loved taking part this last year and most definitely will be for the foreseeable future. A huge thank you to Violet <3

lsb

WickedWednesday

Check out all my other Lingerie is for everyone images here

You may also like

11 Comments

Francesca Demont January 14, 2020 at 8:29 pm

I’ll join you in the huge thank you to Violet! Particularly as I’ve suffered from the same illusion and am a real late-comer. Great skin, by the way!

LSB January 14, 2020 at 8:57 pm

I am very glad you came 😉 I simply adore your images particularly the latex ones… <3

Sweetgirl January 14, 2020 at 9:42 pm

Beautiful

Jupiter Grant January 14, 2020 at 10:28 pm

Gorgeous

Marie Rebelle January 15, 2020 at 10:14 am

I love the way you flaunt yourself, and I most definitely am a fan of your pale skin! Love that image 🙂

Rebel xox

Isabelle Lauren January 15, 2020 at 1:18 pm

I think you’re absolutely gorgeous and you should flaunt yourself! In fact, I’m often quite intimidated when I see your gorgeous pictures. I’m trying to get better at flaunting myself.

LSB January 15, 2020 at 1:28 pm

Intimidated? Why?

And all the hell yessssss to seeing more Isabelle :)) Xx

May More January 15, 2020 at 6:45 pm

Great image – hot and sassy
May x

Posy Churchgate January 15, 2020 at 10:25 pm

You’re born to flaunt! You have lush curves and look great in everything I’ve seen you wear, from long socks to the more hardcore items.
Like you’ I’m grateful to have discovered Violet’s LiFE meme and I truly enjoy what you share. There aren’t many weeks I have missed because you dont need to have a model’s body, fancy underwear or even share a photo to participate – just something to say or show on the topic of lingerie.

LSB January 15, 2020 at 10:30 pm

Awwwh thank you Posy – what a really sweet comment to read before I hop into bed! <3

Yes – I fully agree HOWEVER I am seriously loving the images you have been sharing lately!!! Wooooowwwwweeee – that purple latex number looks smoking on you. I do think you need to invest in more 😉 x

violet January 17, 2020 at 9:33 pm

A stunning post, as always! I completely relate to the “impossibly pale” thing, my skin is forever overexposing my pictures, and using a flash is out of the question LOL. Thank you LSB, for being a part of things this year and adding in your pics and reviews.