Home MemesSinful Sunday Guest Post: H is for Hierophilia #SinfulSunday 451

Guest Post: H is for Hierophilia #SinfulSunday 451

by LSB

Scrolling Twitter this evening, I noticed I had a new follower – The BDSM Bard. Curiosity got the better of me so I went snooping their feed to discover it plentiful of absolutely amazing photography which looked to be a collection of sonnets and self-portraits.

I decided to reach out and point them in the direction of Sinful Sunday, however, The BDSM Bard doesn’t have a blog so I offered him a place on here to showcase his fantastic images. He did his homework and discovered this week is prompt week so here is….

H is for Hierophilia

Though kneeling shows my truest devotion,
I rise and lengthen to truly adore;
That which eternally doth set in motion:
A heart in thy flesh that swells and so sores.
An arrow thus taut by disciplining eyes,
Withering rebellion that can’t transpire,
Rising and falling devotional cries,
Echoing thy ears like devotional choirs!
Where pain reposes, benevolence wakens!
So most risen when I fall at thy feet,
I am most whole resplendently shaken.
By iambic panted broken and beat.
So while my words may prove I devote,
Know that my flesh doth equally dote.

Words by The BDSM Bard who can find on Twitter here twittering under @sexsonnets

Click the lips to see who else might be sinning this week…

Sinful Sunday

You may also like

8 comments

Cousin Pons December 1, 2019 - 1:45 am

I gained much pleasure from the poem and the images care of the BDSM Bard. I enjoyed reading it aloud and it did trip most trippingly from my tongue. Bravo to you as well LSB for seeking out the BDSM Bard and offering him a billet.

Francesca Demont December 1, 2019 - 3:02 am

Great images, Hope for more entries! There are quite a few among us who share at least a bit of hierophilia.

May More December 1, 2019 - 12:13 pm

Well done on hosting – these are great words and fab images xx

Quinn Rhodes December 1, 2019 - 7:16 pm

These are fantastic images – thank you for encouraging them to take part!

Molly December 1, 2019 - 7:29 pm

This is beautiful, both words and images… Well done LSB for luring him into Sinful Sunday

Molly

BDSM Bard December 1, 2019 - 9:34 pm

Thanks all! I’m not a blogger but your content and kind comments are making me rethink it! If any of you twitter I’d be happy to see you there! & Thanks again to LSB!

DeviantSuccubus December 2, 2019 - 4:13 am

I very much love the words, and the pictures fit so well with what is expressed. Awesome!

kisungura December 6, 2019 - 11:45 am

Wonderful shots, I like the poses and would enjoy seeing and reading more!